- Arduino and Electronics
- NeoPixel Ring - 16 x 5050 RGB LED with Integrated Drivers
NeoPixel Ring - 16 x 5050 RGB LED with Integrated Drivers
Round and round and round they go! 16 ultra bright smart LED NeoPixels are arranged in a circle with 1.75" (44.5mm) outer diameter. The rings are 'chainable' - connect the output pin of one to the input pin of another. Use only one microcontroller pin to control as many as you can chain together! Each LED is addressable as the driver chip is inside the LED. Each one has ~18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and no external choke resistors are required making the design slim. Power the whole thing with 5VDC (4-7V works) and you're ready to rock.
- Outer diameter: 44.5mm / 1.8";
- Inner diameter: 31.7mm / 1.2"
- Thickness: 6.7mm / 0.3"
- As of 7/16/204 we are now shipping with a standard-thickness PCB and we added an extra ground and power breakout
- Weight: 3.03g
- May ship with either WS2812B or SK6812-based LEDs. They are the same brightness, color and protocol